I’m Kathy Schwalbe, Ph.D, PMP, and mother of three! I am a Professor Emeritus from Augsburg College in Minneapolis. I retired from teaching in May 2015 to focus on writing and consulting and enjoying life!
You can find information about all three of my books on this site. Below are links to purchase them, and the tabs above provide info for each.
- NEW: Buy Revised An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition on amazon (updates Appendix A to Project 2016 versus 2013)
- An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition (published June 2015) see info about updates here
- NEW: Buy Appendix A: Brief Guide to Microsoft Project Professional 2016 on amazon, published April 28, 2016. ISBN is 978-1532774577 (also part of kindle matchbook, just get kindle version here)
- Healthcare Project Management
- Information Technology Project Management, Eighth Edition (Nov 2015)
Note: An Introduction to Project Management and Healthcare Project Management are part of Amazon’s Kindle Matchbook program, so if you buy (or already bought) the physical books on amazon.com (U.S. customers only), you get the kindle versions for FREE.
Cengage site for IT Project Management and other Cengage books