Welcome! I’m Kathy Schwalbe, Ph.D., PMP, and mother of three! My passion is educating project leaders to make the world a better place.
You can find information about all three of my books on this site. Below are links to purchase them, and the tabs above provide info for each.
- Sep 21, 2017: Order An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition from amazon.com. The kindle versionis also available, and U.S. buyers get the kindle version free as part of the Matchbook program when they buy a new physical book from amazon.com. Anyone can also order from https://www.createspace.com/7010136 and get $10 off with discount code 6VK9UCC8.
- Buy Revised An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition on amazon (updates Appendix A to Project 2016 versus 2013)
- An Introduction to Project Management Fifth Edition (published June 2015) see info about updates here
- Buy Appendix A: Brief Guide to Microsoft Project Professional 2016 on amazon, published April 28, 2016. ISBN is 978-1532774577 (also part of kindle matchbook, just get kindle version here)
- Healthcare Project Management
- Information Technology Project Management, Eighth Edition (Nov 2015)
Note: An Introduction to Project Management and Healthcare Project Management are part of Amazon’s Kindle Matchbook program, so if you buy (or already bought) the physical books on amazon.com (new books and U.S. customers only), you get the kindle versions for FREE.
- Book site for An Introduction to Project Management
- Book site for Healthcare Project Management
- Cengage site for IT Project Management and other Cengage books
- New site to download Project 2016 free trial. Consider using Basecamp – totally online and free for educators with no expiration.
“By 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles.” Read PMI’s latest Job Growth and Talent Gap report.