Welcome! I’m Kathy Schwalbe, Ph.D., PMP, and mother of three! My passion is educating project leaders to make the world a better place. You can find information about all three of my books on this site. Below are links to purchase them, and the tabs above provide info for each.
- Sep 21, 2017: Order An Introduction to Project Management, Sixth Edition from amazon.com. You can also order an electronic copy of this and my Healthcare PM book for as little as $38 from redshelf.com.
- Dec 4, 2017: Buy Healthcare Project Management, Second Edition (Dec 2017) or the original Healthcare Project Management
- Available late August 2018: Order IT Project Management, Ninth Edition. Read ITPM 9e Chapter 1 here.
- Now FREE: A Brief Guide to Microsoft Project Professional 2016
- 2018pmtemplates Download lots of free templates with this one zipped file (updated April 2018)
Note: An Introduction to Project Management and Healthcare Project Management are part of Amazon’s Kindle Matchbook program, so if you buy (or already bought) the physical books on amazon.com (new books and U.S. customers only), you get the kindle versions for FREE.
- Book site for An Introduction to Project Management
- Book site for Healthcare Project Management
- Cengage site for IT Project Management and other Cengage books
- Link to download free trial of Project Online Professional. You can still follow the instructions in my books with this version. Simply open the template files provided, and they should open in Project Online. Consider using Basecamp – totally online and free for educators with no expiration.
“By 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles.” Read PMI’s latest Job Growth and Talent Gap report. “22 million new project-oriented jobs will be created between 2017 and 2027.” Read PMI’s 2018 Jobs Report.